Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cash In On Diversity NEW eBook Price: 99 cents

Dear Subscribers and Readers of Diversity Briefings:

After thinking about it, I decided my new eBook, Cash In On Diversity, should only cost 99 cents. It's a new eBook trend that I am responding to -- keeping the cost way down so that nearly everyone who is interested has an opportunity to read this information. And, I really like this idea!

At the same time, I also lowered the price of Who Killed Emmett Till?, as well, to 99 cents.

Please send me your comments and I always appreciate your reviews -- good and bad.

Here is a link to today's news release on the Till book with this information:

Not Enough People Know About Emmett Till; New, Low Cost eBook Could Help Solve the Problem, Author Hopes


Susan


Cash In On Diversity

No comments:

Post a Comment