Thursday, June 17, 2010

Religious Diversity Issue -- a problem or an opportunity? TeleSeminar to address this and related issues

New EEOC data shows that religious discrimination claims have doubled in the past 15 years, and the number of settlements has tripled since 1997. That won’t surprise most HR executives for two reasons: First, we’re all seeing a broader mix of religious backgrounds as workforces diversify. Second, employees have become more litigious, and they’re well aware that the law gives them the right to certain “accommodations” based on their religious beliefs. So are you seeing this as a "problem" or an opportunity?

This and related business issues will be covered in an upcoming TeleSeminar I'm giving in July and more information will be coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can attend. I will be in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. from 12th of July - 18th for my residency with my PhD

    ReplyDelete